Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Feedback/Suggestion on the site so far

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Justinc
Forum Member
Forum Member
Justinc

Rep : 0

My Feedback/Suggestion on the site so far Empty
PostSubject: My Feedback/Suggestion on the site so far   My Feedback/Suggestion on the site so far I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:33 am

Remember these are just my opinions and I don't mean offense by any of it. Cool

I like the banner but it just seems to tall and not wide enough to be a forum banner.

The background for the forums looks really cool but it doesn't flow. The line where one image starts and another ends is extremely obvious.

Tutorial Section for the GFX board?

Also maybe a suggestions board lol!
Back to top Go down
http://snapgaming.us.to
BBQ
Admin
Admin
BBQ

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: My Feedback/Suggestion on the site so far   My Feedback/Suggestion on the site so far I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:46 pm

Thanks, we under stand the background is choppy, i got my dimensions messed up and the banners been changed be will need re-editing soon And a tut section wil lbe posted soon

~ BBQ
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: My Feedback/Suggestion on the site so far   My Feedback/Suggestion on the site so far I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:36 pm

well the new banner is good but i think it still needs to blend more with the forums, the forums are mainly gray and blue were you have a bronze banner, it would look better if you made it black and white and as for a border made a grey inside glow to it so it looks like it is fading into the gray of the forum

also with the background you want to make it double the size you think is good because of people with different screen dimension otherwise it will look good for you but not them
Back to top Go down
Skillet
Forum Member
Forum Member
Skillet

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: My Feedback/Suggestion on the site so far   My Feedback/Suggestion on the site so far I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:56 am

Just a couple of suggestions from my end...

1: Please... PLEASE get a different skin. Even if it's a pre-made one. This one is rather difficult to use because posts tend to blend together.

2: Get a unified color scheme. Even if it's built on a pre-made skin.

3: Add a suggestion board of some sort so we don't have to use the Off-Topic section for this. :p

Now... this is phpbb? Looks like it anyway. I've constructed a few of these in the past. If you would like some help, let me know.

Also... I'd like to know why you chose this forum format? Simply because IPB can also be obtained for free and is generally more user-friendly.

Anywho, no offence to BBQ and everyone else. Just trying to help out a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.x360a.org
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: My Feedback/Suggestion on the site so far   My Feedback/Suggestion on the site so far I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:25 am

ya good suggestions and as we have said before this site is still just a work in progress and there will be many new changes in the near future Laughing
Back to top Go down
BBQ
Admin
Admin
BBQ

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: My Feedback/Suggestion on the site so far   My Feedback/Suggestion on the site so far I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:42 pm

i can't actually change anything as i only have admin status and not admin rights...

ill talk to toasty and we're sort everything out.
Back to top Go down
RoWeY x
Chief
Chief
RoWeY x

Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: My Feedback/Suggestion on the site so far   My Feedback/Suggestion on the site so far I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:00 am

Skillet Is Right..

and toasty and BBQ i understand you probably have jobs but a lot of people are commited to this site and you need to change the site a bit mate. its very dull. thats why nobody is interested

no offence
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xrhyzzukx
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: My Feedback/Suggestion on the site so far   My Feedback/Suggestion on the site so far I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:40 pm

well like i have said i would be happy to help with the site and i have no job, but im still in school, but i have no life really
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Feedback/Suggestion on the site so far   My Feedback/Suggestion on the site so far I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Feedback/Suggestion on the site so far
Page 1 of 1