Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ahhh nu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TKsauce
Forum Member
Forum Member
TKsauce

Rep : 0

Ahhh nu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Ahhh nu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Ahhh nu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:09 pm

Hey, came across this with help by another member on the site; Bifftech. Arts one of my hobbies in life and im starting to get the hang of digital composition recently. All images that I put on here will probably digital paintings made on photoshop but ive made a few sigs before as well which i'll get around to adding as well.
Wasnt too sure if the site is primarily focused on Sig pics and if not, I hope I can diversify it a bit with concept artwork.

uuur names Chris, 17, live in NE England studying grpahics for A-levels hopefully going on into university. See you all later...
Back to top Go down
RoWeY x
Chief
Chief
RoWeY x

Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh nu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Ahhh nu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:46 pm

Hello Mate.
Yeah NextGenGraphcs Matey.
The Stuff Your Doing Is Great and Inspiring Smile
Hope You Post More Into Your Gallery soon And Stay Here At NGG

Yours, Rowey
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xrhyzzukx
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh nu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Ahhh nu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:45 am

nice welcome to the site, hope you say with my forever Twisted Evil

its always good to have a little diversity on a site, we arnt art raciest or anything lol

have looked at your work yet but ill go do that now
Back to top Go down
BiffTech
Forum Member
Forum Member
BiffTech

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh nu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Ahhh nu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:56 am

HP!!!!!

Hello mate! Sorry I didn't welcome you when you joined up mate, i've only just got my net back a couple of days ago lol

Anyway, welcome to the site. I know you have a lot to offer, cos you've helped me out a lot in the past Smile

Biff
Back to top Go down
http://allgamedup.forumotion.com/forum.htm
BBQ
Admin
Admin
BBQ

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh nu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Ahhh nu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:49 pm

He Loves Enter Shikari, He Needs No Introduction Tbh.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh nu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Ahhh nu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahhh nu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduction-
Jump to: