Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TK's Gallery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TKsauce
Forum Member
Forum Member
TKsauce

Rep : 0

TK's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: TK''s Gallery   TK's Gallery I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:40 am

Of all the sigs ive made this was the only one done on CS3 so technically I would call it my first - see what you think, it was for someone else on another forum - the guy to the right was a pain in the arse as the request was him to be white and green (dont ask) and the orgianl colour was red and black. And as for sharpening i have yet to get a good tecnique to sharpen images well before they become all pixelated.
All of it was made by yours trully with the exception of the guy which I got from google images.

TK's Gallery WAXYFINAL
Back to top Go down
BiffTech
Forum Member
Forum Member
BiffTech

TK's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: TK's Gallery   TK's Gallery I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:59 am

Mate, that is a nice bit of work... I even said so at the time as I remember lol

Thanks for posting, & look forword to seeing more of your creations, when you have the time.

Biff
Back to top Go down
http://allgamedup.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

Rep : 7

TK's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: TK's Gallery   TK's Gallery I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:57 am

i think that one would look alot better with a transparent backround
Back to top Go down
TKsauce
Forum Member
Forum Member
TKsauce

TK's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: TK's Gallery   TK's Gallery I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:00 am

Started on another digital painting today - this time a panoramic view. Id say this is about 4 hours of work thus so far and its still got a bit of a way to go. See what you guys think, any suggestions would be good too.

TK's Gallery Tranquilg
Back to top Go down
BiffTech
Forum Member
Forum Member
BiffTech

TK's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: TK's Gallery   TK's Gallery I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:57 pm

Another top bit of work from my mate HP. One of these days, you'll have to show/tell me how you do it lol Smile
Back to top Go down
http://allgamedup.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

TK's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: TK's Gallery   TK's Gallery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TK's Gallery
Page 1 of 1